CELLKIT 2in1 Hot Air Soldering 852A
This 2in1 Hot Air Solder can be used simultaneously for Hot Air Solder and Soldering. Hot Air Solder and Soldering is standalone just in case one of the machines is damaged then the other can still function properly.
This repair tool machine use microprocessor circuit that function to control temperature and air flow that produce heat to replace IC (SMD / BGA) and other components on the PCB.
The machine equipped:
1. 2 knob with 8 levels of heat and wind control knob options. This is to provide options on the speed of heat and wind flow for various uses.
2. 1 knob to control soldering temperature.
3. Internal pump system so that the vibration is smooth, with quiet sound and stable temperature works.
4. A cooling system that works automatically when hot air soldering is switched off. This system functions to reduce heat in the element resulting in longer product life.
5. With 3 sizes of single hole nozzle: 5mm, 7mm, 9mm.
For soldering machine, use the 936 series soldering tips for soldering operations. So that it can be used to repair a variety of larger electronics. With heat temperature adjustment on the machine box, the heat can be achieved faster and adjusted according to the desired need. Metal soldering tips are easy to clean and replace.
To avoid damage on the ceramics and elements of the handle place the solder handle well and delicately to avoid collisions with hard objects.
Package contains: Hot air machine, solder, solder sponge, user guide, warranty card.
Input voltage: AC 220V ± 10%
Freq: 50Hz ± 2Hz
Current overload protection: 4A
Power consumption: 400W
Hot air temperature: 100°C-450°C, adjustable
Air flow output: 0.3-24L / Min, adjustable
Pump power: 90W
Heater: 250W Metal
Type of pump: Membranous
Soldering temperature: 200°C-480°C, adjustable
Power consumption solder: 60W
Weight (Gram): 3.820
Product Dimensions (Cm): 24.5 X 18.5 X 13.5
Packing Dimensions (Cm): 32 X 27 X 19