CELLKIT Hot Air Soldering 858D
This repair tool machine use microprocessor circuit that function to control temperature and air flow that produce heat to replace IC (SMD / BGA) and other components on the PCB.
The machine equipped:
1. Digital temperature display screen for hot air soldering temperature.
2. 4 buttons that control heat and air control, it provides options for the speed of heat and air flow to cater a variety of use.
3. Automatic heat temperature setting, it will automatic reset back to last heat setting so that it can be used immediately, no need to reset from beginning.
4. Fan system at handle in Hot Air Handle creating smooth vibration, quiet sound and stable heat temperature. The heat of the element is expelled faster due this fan system creating a longer product.
5. Automatic sensor when the handle is placed in place; it will switch off and on again when it is used again.
6. With 3 sizes of single hole nozzle: 8mm (2pcs), 12mm.
To avoid damage on the ceramics and elements of the handle place the solder handle well and delicately to avoid collisions with hard objects.
Package contains: Hot air machine, user guide, warranty card.
Input voltage AC: 220V ± 10%
Freq: 50Hz ± 2Hz
Current overload protection 4A
Power consumption: 600W
Hot air temperature: 100°C-450°C, adjustable
Air flow output: 0.3-24L / Min, adjustable
Pump power: 3W
Heater: 250W Metal
Weight (Gram): 1,800
Product Dimensions (Cm): 14.5 X 10 X 13
Packing Dimensions (Cm): 27.5 X 19 X 17